winch gearbox Technical Specifications
|Max. output torque CHINAMFG N.m||Rotation Ratio||Hydraulic Motor||Max. input||Static brake torque Tbrmax. N.m||Brake working|
|13000||16.3,22.6,32.1,37.6||A2FE45, A2FE56, A2FE63||A6VE28, A6VE55||2000||450-900||1.8-5|
|17000||26.4,32.1,45.5,54||A2FE45, A2FE56, A2FE63||A6VE55||2000||500-1000||1.8-5|
|17000||77.9,88.2,102.6||A2FE28, A2FE32, A2FE45, A2FE56||A6VE28, A6VE55||2000||220-450||1.8-5|
|24000||90.1,102.6,120.5||A2FE45, A2FE56, A2FE63||A6VE55||2000||400-750||1.8-5|
|36000||67,79.4,100,116.6||A2FE45, A2FE56, A2FE63, A2FE80, A2FE90||A6VE55, A6VE80||2000||450-800||1.8-5|
|50000||84.2,91.1,99.8,125.7,146.4||A2FE80, A2FE90||A6VE80, A6VE107||2000||600-1100||1.8-5|
|60000||86.5,94.8,105.5,119.8,139.9,169.9||A2FE80, A2FE90, A2FE107, A2FE125||A6VE80, A6VE107, A6VE160||2000||800-1200||1.8-5|
|1100000||95.8,114.8,128.6,147.2,173.9,215||A2FE107, A2FE125, A2FE160, A2FE180||A6VE107, A6VE160||2000||900-2000||1.8-5|
|2200000||188.9,246.1,293||A2FE107, A2FE125, A2FE160, A2FE180||A6VE107, A6VE160||2000||1200-2400||1.8-5|
|3300000||168.9,209.9,252,302.4||A2FE250, A2FE355||A6VE250, A6VE355||2000||1500-3500||1.8-5|
Packaging & Shipping
|Application:||Motor, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Agricultural Machinery, Car|
|Hardness:||Hardened Tooth Surface|
|Gear Shape:||Cylindrical Gear|
Using Agricultural Gearboxes in Specialized Tasks: Tilling and Planting
Agricultural gearboxes are versatile components that play a crucial role in various farming operations, including specialized tasks such as tilling and planting. Here’s how agricultural gearboxes are utilized in these tasks:
- Tilling: Tilling is an essential step in preparing the soil for planting. Agricultural gearboxes are used in tractor-mounted tillers to drive the rotating tines that break up and turn over the soil. The gearbox’s high torque capabilities and power transmission efficiency allow the tiller to work effectively even in tough soil conditions. Adjustable gear ratios in the gearbox enable operators to control the tiller’s speed and penetration depth, optimizing soil preparation.
- Planting: Precision planting requires accurate seed placement and spacing to maximize crop yield. Agricultural gearboxes are integrated into planting equipment to drive mechanisms that distribute seeds evenly at the desired depth. The gearbox’s ability to transmit power with precision ensures consistent seed placement, contributing to uniform germination and plant growth. Some gearboxes in planting equipment also offer variable speed options, allowing farmers to adjust planting rates based on seed types and field conditions.
By enabling efficient power transmission and offering customizable speed and torque settings, agricultural gearboxes enhance the effectiveness of specialized tasks like tilling and planting. Farmers can rely on these gearboxes to achieve optimal soil preparation and planting accuracy, ultimately contributing to higher crop yields.
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.
Contribution of Agricultural Gearboxes to Tractor Functionality
An agricultural gearbox is a vital component of a tractor’s powertrain system, playing a pivotal role in enabling the tractor to perform a wide range of tasks on the farm. The functionality of tractors heavily relies on the proper operation of their gearboxes, which facilitate various essential functions:
- Power Transmission: Tractors are required to deliver substantial power and torque to perform tasks like plowing, tilling, and hauling. Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the tractor’s engine to its wheels or other implement attachments, enabling efficient power delivery to the ground.
- Speed Control: Different agricultural tasks demand different speeds. Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed of the tractor to match the requirements of the task at hand. Whether it’s slow-speed operations like tilling or high-speed transport, the gearbox provides the necessary speed adjustments.
- Implement Attachment: Tractors are often used with a variety of implements, such as plows, harrows, and mowers. The gearbox facilitates the connection and operation of these implements by transmitting power and torque from the tractor’s engine to the implement’s working components.
- Directional Changes: Agricultural gearboxes enable tractors to change direction smoothly. They provide the necessary gearing arrangements to reverse the tractor’s movement, making it easy to maneuver around the farm, fields, and obstacles.
- Adaptation to Terrain: Agricultural gearboxes help tractors adapt to different terrains and soil conditions. By adjusting the gear ratio, tractors can optimize their performance for tasks like climbing slopes, working on uneven ground, or pulling heavy loads.
Modern agricultural gearboxes are designed for durability and reliability in the demanding farming environment. They are often equipped with features like multiple gears, synchronization mechanisms, and efficient lubrication systems to enhance their performance and longevity.
Regular maintenance and periodic checks are essential to keep the agricultural gearbox in optimal condition. Proper lubrication, gear inspection, and addressing any signs of wear or damage contribute to the longevity and consistent performance of the gearbox, thus ensuring the tractor’s functionality throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-09-13