Recommended by seller
The high degree of modularity is a design feature of SKM.SKB series helical-hypoid gear unit. It can be connected respectively with motors such as normal motor, brake motor, explosion-proof motor, frequency conversion motor, servo motor, IEC motor and so on. This kind of product is widely used in drive fields such as textile, footstuff, ceramice packing, logistic, plastics and so on
Garment Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Machinery Repair Shops, Food & Beverage Factory
Place of Origin
Hypoid gear reducer
ISO9001 CCC CE
SKM SKB Series helical gear units has more than 4 types, power 0.12-4kw, ratio 7.73-302.5, torque max 100-500NM, Modulaw and multistructure can meet the demands of various conditions.
(1) Ground-hardened helical gears.
(2) Modularity, can be combined in many forms
(3) Made of high-quality aluminum alloy, light in weight and nonrusting
(4)Large in output torque, high efficiencym energy saving and environmental protection
(5) The mounting dimension of SKM series are compatible with SMRV series worm gear unit
(A part of SMRV050 dimensions are different from SKM28)
(6) The mounting dimension of SKB series are compatible with W series worm gear unit.
SKM28B~SKM58B:2-Stage hypoid helical gear units. Speed ratio range7.48~60.5 SKM28C~SKM58C:3-Stage hypoid helical gear units. Speed ratio range:4918~302.5 One of the features of the hypoid gear speed reducer is that the shafts intersect at 2 mutually parallel planes,providing greater torque in the same construction space than an ordinary helical gear reducer. And its strength is much higher than that of worm gear reducer. 1.Omnidirectional mounting 2.Housing made of high-quality aluminum alloydie-casting,light weight good rust resistance 3.Low back clearance 4.Smooth transmission and low noise 5.Customized products available
For more models, please contact us!
F helical gear reducer
Parallel output, compact structure, large transmission torque, stable operation, low noise and long life.
Installation method: base installation, flange installation, torque arm installation.
Reduction ratio: basic type 2 level 4.3-25.3, 3 level 28.2-273, combined to 18509.
The rotation direction of the input and output of the basic two-stage is the same, and the three-stage is opposite; please consult when combining.
Output mode: hollow shaft output or CHINAMFG shaft output.
Average efficiency: Level 2 96%, Level 3 94%, F/CR average efficiency 85%.
K helical bevel gear reducer
Vertical output, compact structure, hard tooth surface transmission torque, high-precision gears ensure stable work, low noise
and long life.
Installation method: base installation, flange installation, torque arm installation, small flange installation.
Input mode: motor direct connection, motor belt connection or input shaft, connection flange input.
Output mode: hollow shaft output or CHINAMFG shaft output, the average efficiency is 94%.
Reduction ratio: basic type 8.1-191, combined to 13459.
R helical gear reducer
Small bias output, compact structure, maximum use of cabinet space, the second and third levels are in the same cabinet. Using an integral cast box, the box structure has good rigidity, which is easy to improve the strength of the shaft and the life of the
Installation method: pedestal installation, flanges with large and small flanges are easy to choose.
Solid shaft output, the average efficiency is 96% in the second stage, 94% in the third stage, and 85% in CR/CR. The CRM series specially designed for mixing can carry large axial and radial forces.
Packaging & Shipping
|Motor, Electric Cars, Motorcycle, Machinery, Marine, Toy, Agricultural Machinery, Car, Transmission Parts
|Distribution Power, Clutch, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase
|Hardened Tooth Surface
|Torque Arm Type
Case Studies: Successful Implementations of Agricultural Gearboxes
Several case studies highlight the successful integration of agricultural gearboxes in farming machinery:
- Case Study 1: Tractor Versatility
A farm in the Midwest implemented tractors equipped with adjustable gearboxes. The gearboxes allowed the tractors to seamlessly switch between plowing, planting, and harvesting tasks. The ability to customize speed and torque ratios improved efficiency and reduced the need for multiple machines.
- Case Study 2: Orchard Management
An orchard in California utilized specialized gearboxes in its mechanized harvesters. These gearboxes facilitated controlled movement and precise positioning of the harvesters among trees. The adaptability of the gearboxes enabled the harvesters to navigate the orchard’s uneven terrain while minimizing damage to trees and fruit.
- Case Study 3: Precision Planting
A farm in Europe integrated precision planting machinery with gearboxes that offered adjustable gear ratios. This allowed for precise control over seed placement and depth. The gearboxes played a vital role in achieving uniform crop emergence and optimizing seed-to-soil contact.
- Case Study 4: Multi-Tasking Implements
A farming cooperative in Australia utilized multi-tasking implements equipped with versatile gearboxes. These implements could seamlessly switch between tasks such as plowing, harrowing, and fertilizing. The gearboxes’ ability to manage torque and speed ratios ensured optimal performance across various tasks.
- Case Study 5: Soil Conservation
A farm in Africa adopted gearboxes in its soil conservation practices. By attaching specialized implements with adjustable gearboxes to their tractors, the farm effectively controlled soil erosion and improved water infiltration rates. The gearboxes allowed for precise adjustments based on soil type and slope.
These case studies illustrate the impactful role of agricultural gearboxes in enhancing efficiency, versatility, and productivity across a spectrum of farming applications.
Common Signs of Gearbox Wear and Their Solutions
Gearboxes, like any mechanical components, can experience wear over time due to factors such as friction, load, and operating conditions. Recognizing the common signs of gearbox wear is essential for timely maintenance and avoiding potential breakdowns. Here are some signs to watch out for and the solutions to address them:
- Unusual Noises: Grinding, clicking, or whining noises during operation can indicate worn gears or bearings. Inspect the gearbox for damaged teeth or inadequate lubrication. Replace damaged components and ensure proper lubrication.
- Increased Vibration: Excessive vibration suggests misalignment or imbalance within the gearbox. Check for proper alignment and balance the components if necessary. Also, inspect for worn or damaged shafts or bearings.
- Leakage: Oil or lubricant leaks may indicate worn seals or gaskets. Replace seals and gaskets to prevent leakage and ensure adequate lubrication.
- Slipping Gears: Gears slipping out of engagement or difficulty shifting can point to worn or damaged gear teeth. Inspect gears for signs of wear or chipping, and replace as needed.
- Temperature Increase: Abnormal heat generation can result from increased friction due to worn parts. Check lubrication levels and quality, and replace worn bearings or gears causing excess friction.
- Decreased Performance: Reduced power transmission or output efficiency can indicate wear in the gearbox. Inspect gears, bearings, and other components for signs of wear and replace as necessary.
- Excessive Play: Excessive play or backlash in gears can indicate worn gear teeth or bearings. Inspect components for wear, adjust backlash, and replace worn parts.
Addressing gearbox wear requires routine maintenance, including proper lubrication, alignment checks, and regular inspections. Timely replacement of worn or damaged components can extend the gearbox’s lifespan and maintain optimal performance in various applications.
Role of Agricultural Gearboxes in Agricultural Machinery
An agricultural gearbox is a specialized type of gearbox used in various agricultural machinery and equipment. It plays a crucial role in the proper functioning of agricultural equipment by transmitting power and torque from the engine to the different components that perform specific tasks in the field.
Agricultural gearboxes are designed to withstand the demanding conditions of agricultural operations, including exposure to dust, dirt, moisture, and heavy loads. They are commonly used in a wide range of agricultural machinery, including tractors, combines, tillers, sprayers, and more.
The primary functions of agricultural gearboxes include:
- Power Transmission: Agricultural gearboxes transmit power from the engine to various components, such as wheels, blades, and belts, enabling them to perform their respective tasks.
- Speed Control: Gearboxes allow operators to control the speed and output torque of agricultural machinery. Different tasks require different speeds and levels of torque, and gearboxes provide the necessary adjustments.
- Direction Change: Many agricultural operations require changing the direction of rotational motion. Gearboxes enable smooth and efficient direction changes without the need for complex mechanical arrangements.
- Adaptation to Tasks: Agricultural gearboxes are equipped with various gears and shafts that can be configured to match the requirements of specific tasks, such as plowing, planting, harvesting, and more.
These gearboxes come in different configurations, such as straight-cut gears, helical gears, and planetary gears, depending on the specific application and requirements. The choice of gearbox type, gear ratio, and design factors contribute to the overall performance, efficiency, and durability of agricultural machinery.
Regular maintenance and lubrication are essential to ensure the longevity and reliable operation of agricultural gearboxes. Proper care and upkeep help prevent premature wear and damage, ensuring that the machinery performs optimally throughout the farming seasons.
editor by CX 2023-11-16